Friday, April 18, 2008

hmm.. apo nah buek ..taik kambing bulat Bulat

the trip was cancelled
due to no-commitment-from-the-organiser
so..what to do..
butta they've plan to postponed it
to october.. maybe
as the visa due on November
erm.. i can't promise whether can join or not..
my hubby schedule was tight
until November...
p/s:: if i cant go...meaning you all cant go oso right?? its a group visa..... ermm .. so how ar???

No comments:

Post a Comment